Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Hello~ Hello~ tonight I will be introducing



Natsume Zange-sama from the anime and manga series called; Inu x Boku SS
Natsume Zange<3

I loveeeeeeeeeee this character~
the mange version of him made me fall instantly : >
I still haven't really done anything for this cosplay~ the bunny ears are still in making the suit is easy enough to make/get it's not that hard so there's not much work~ :3 :3 tee hee~




I must admit I've wanted to try to take an open shirt shot for a while u , u;; it's quite embarrassing OTL lol



K! That's all~ I've been spamming red EVERYWHERE<3<3<3 thanks to this wig~ as some may have noticed this is the same curly red wig I had in my previous post! I finally took the time and straightened it with a hot iron straighter :3 :3
The results are quite satisfactory~

Straightening is always easier than curling a wig OTL oh gosh my elizabeth wig is going though hell atm sigh~ oh well that's for another post~ tee hee~

thanks for readin have a great night~




3 comments:

  1. YES MORE OPEN-SHIRT!!! YAY FOR ME STARTED THE TREND XDXD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha!!! I'm glad you know it's all your fault!! XD XD dang you carmen!!!! good job~ good job~

      Delete