Saturday, January 21, 2012

-sneaks- <,< >,> -ninnin-

HELLO! -that was said in a whispered voice fyi- ;D
I will be quick today!  Long story short I love Tsurara from Nuramago~! but I don't want to cosplay as her original:
    
Yuki-Onna Tsurara!
So instead of doing her original version I Bent it around ;D gender-bent it I mean~ >:D
so in a way I turned it around to make my Yuki-Onna in to a Yuki-Otoko!!  ;D ;D ;D tee hee~ I plan to wear her demon version clothes.  But now with a male twist to them ;D ;D I hope it turns out well!
(> 3 <;;;) anyways here are the pictures I have of the wig.   I've been chopping away at, sadly I've done a bad job on the right hand side but I made sure you can't see that + A + ohohohohohohoh~
I LOVE BALK AND BLUE MIX<3




THE END THANKS AGAIN FOR LOOKING<3
-ninnin-

No comments:

Post a Comment