Friday, March 2, 2012

I'm BACK! ALIVE AND PORTFOLIOS ARE OVER~!! T A T

-Mozart Ode Joy plays in the background-
\( T A T )/ Ahhhh~~
Freedom has never tasted so sweetttttt
as you may have read in the title PORTFOLIOS ARE OVER!!!!!!!! HUZZAHHHHHH It'S DONE AND OVER ALL I CAN DO IS LEAVE MY FATE TO THOSE WHO JUDGE IT!! AND YES I'M SCARED CRAZY!!! but I can't do anything else at this point T A T so might as well live it up some! >:D


so to get back in to the cosplay gear~ this is a old closet cosplay I had always wanted to do when i first saw Reborn! come out~
          
DOKURO CHROME~
 I actually aim to do her 10 Year later version but there aren't many good pictures of her from the actual anime or manga from then T A  T it's basically the same~ just longer hair xD and a little more badass >:D
   ok well because I'm a little worn I'll go straight to the photos now~ enjoy~ :)




Hello!
 I know I'm missing the eye patch xD but it just didn't look right I'll take proper ones later ( ;  3 ; )
 but for now I'll use the excuse that these are just wig tests for the final :) so thank you again for looking have a great night

Cheers~



No comments:

Post a Comment