Saturday, March 17, 2012

Oh shoot! xD

Opps! sorry I forgot to actually put up the REAL post :9 tee hee~
it's been a while but here's my latest obsession~<3 I've been the lonnngessttttt one piece fan and I've just recently re-fallen in love with the entire series all over again with the start of the NEW WORLD arc<3 <3 only words that could express my happiness is probably HUZZAH x 1000000000 xD
anyways in commemoration of the end of the old one piece character appearances and the new one piece character appearances I did two one piece cosplays of two different characters~<3

First off we have a long time closet fave~ Nami-san~ ^^
Nami from One piece 
This was her appearance at the start of the series it changes with the style of the anime as it continues though the evolution of the animation production. xD
Cha-Ching~
Someone say money?
Dorobou neko~

I adore the money loving strong girl she is~  definitely one of my all time fave female main characters<3  I hope to cosplay her NEW WORLD version but she wears a bikini lllOTL maybe I could pull that off in the future but not now OTL lol that or I'll cheat <,<;;; ahhaahah~~ anyways please look forward to that when the time comes!!!

Next up!!!!
from the NEW WORLD version of one piece~<3 a more of a side character who has always been a very big and weird tsundere<3
PERONA -ghost princess-
I FELL SO IN LOVE with her new version<3 I would not have guessed I would want to cosplay this version cause it's a strapless dress but OMG<3 I just could not help myself and before I knew it I bough the dress base, prepared the hat and got the wig!!! XD XD;;; I'm quite happy with how it looks so far I PRAY that the final piece is to my satisfaction there are many tricky parts with this dress I hope to over come it and win! + A + Fight-o me!!!

well than on to the wig tests<3

here you can see more of this massive wig<3


Front view~





[EDIT]-Mar.21.12
BASIC INFO:
Color: Pure Milk Shake pink, it's a nice medium shade.
Length: Around 80cm long.
Wig Style: long curled, bangs were not cut originally, detachable pigtail clip aprox. 30-40cm long.
Description: No cut layers, Nice lovely bouncy curls, nice and soft, color was good, and the consistency of the wig all around not bad.

Where I Bought it From:
Source: Ebay
Seller: Applecool8 Store LINK (99% - ebay)
Price at time: $21.16 CAD + shipping $3.95 CAD = $25.11

MY COMMENTS ON THE WIG: I LOVE IT<3 it came out how I had hoped but honestly I don't have very night hopes OTL lol I don't mean it to be as negative sounding as it came out xD xD;;;; it's nice and long~, curls are pretty~, and the thickness/thinness doesn't hinder my hat<3  It came out better than expected :) and I am satisfied.  but the price OTL....and there's a weird parting on the top, it showed in the picture they gave kinda, So I knew of it ^^ I'm just glad I wear a hat if it wasn't for that I might not have liked it as much XD;;;
*************************
OVER ALL RATING: 8/10
*************************


Sorry that the left one is a little blurry a lot of them came out like that.  I'm losing my touch xD; un oh~

ah~ I had fun with the len flare tool xD xD ok~ well that's al for tonight guys~ that's my Nami and Perona cosplay~ full real Perona cosplay will debut at anime north 2012!!!! :D TIll than it's sewing madness > 3 < ohohohoh~!!



Cheers and have a great night<3



No comments:

Post a Comment