Saturday, December 17, 2011

Hiya, Hey ya~!!

~MikuO~
GOOD NIGHT!!! not in the way as to one would usually use for when heading to bed but.  In  away where I believe it's a good night and I think it's time to let the Animal out~
This is actually the 2nd time I am writing this post the first one unfortunately had a fatal attack stuck upon it's self with my clumsy key boarding TEE HEE -bangs head on table-

welps by gone be bye gone ashes to ashes dust to dust, an eye for an eye and tooth for a tooth....I WANT MY POST BACK!! D: welps w/e on to the important stuff~


So Just like the other nights to night I have been playing with ANOTHER wig yes another one I have lots I don't get to play with much < , <;; mom's even starting to complain more and more lol....sigh~ but it's just so fun~ :D w/e anyways
just like the nights before I'm going to have another sexy change~ to night it's back to being a bishonen~

Yesterday night had lots of moe moe cutness so tonight is to balance that out with hot sexiness form my MikuO wig~ :D so please enjoy~!!!!!!

I'll Play With You Too<3



Are you loving it?
If So I love You<3


Once again thanks for reading and looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment